Pentel Watercolour Set
- Sizes: 12 colours / 18 colours / 24 colours
- Weight: 5ml/tube
- Vibrant colour paints in easy-to-use tubes
- Blend easily to create subtle hues
- Dries evenly, resists fade, will not crack or flake
- Ideal for glazing without turning "muddy"
- Plastic tubes allow every last drop of paint to be used
- Great to use in conjuction with oil pastels and colouring pencils
- Once colours dry on palette, easy to re-use when water is applied
What is Watercolour?
Watercolor (American English) or watercolour (British English; see spelling differences), also aquarelle (French, diminutive of Latin aqua "water"), is a painting method in which the paints are made of pigments suspended in a water-based solution. Watercolor refers to both the medium and the resulting artwork. Aquarelles painted with water-soluble colored ink instead of modern water colors are called "aquarellum atramento" (Latin for "aquarelle made with ink") by experts. However, this term has been more and more passing out of use.